NEW PROTOCOLS FOR REOPENING:
1. Masks are REQUIRED! Masks are to be worn by EVERYONE in common areas. Masks are also required during your workout.
2. No iPad. Members will be checked in by a desk person. Upon entering, please give them your name and proceed immediately to the sanitation station.
3. We will be wiping counters, computers, door handles, bathrooms and every shared surface every 30 minutes.
4. Hand wrapping for kickboxing classes will be done AT the bag, not in the lobby or cubby area.
5. Bags marked with blue tape are not to be used. We are marking off certain bags to provide social distancing while in class.
6. Kickboxing instructors will be teaching from a designated bag, and will not be doing demos on any occupied bag.
7. No HIIT equipment will be shared. Each member will have their own station, socially distanced, to work from the entirety of the class. No rotating. Classes will be just as fun + effective.. don’t worry! Members will be required to disinfect their station after each class with provided sanitizing spray.
8. Please do not congregate in any common areas. (We know this sucks, and we are gonna miss chatting it up with everyone- but please not inside the building for the time being)
9. All classes will now be 45 minutes.
10. Mats and bags will be sprayed/disinfected after each class.
11. Class times will be staggered as follows, allowing for 15 mins for guests to not share the same space, and more time to clean!
12. All classes will be capped at 10 people.
13. Kickboxing- no partner work, no padwork, no stations, no running around the room. You will remain at your bag for the entirety of the class.
14.We are sorry, but no showers at our West Midtown location for now.
We are so excited to see you all again!!!!! Classes are open for booking now! See you soon, and thank you for your understating and patience. We are so grateful for y’all.